Monday, June 25, 2007

Crunchy Chicken

This is the dish I made for our meal when we discussed The Stolen Child.

6-8 chicken breasts
2 cups Ritz cracker crumbs
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup parsley
1 teaspoon salt
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend Ritz crumbs, parmesan cheese and seasonings. Dip chicken pieces in butter, then in crumb mixture. Place in a baking dish and drizzle any remaining butter over chicken. Bake for 30 - 40 minutes.

Serves 6-8 people.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I made this crunchy chicken tonight and it was so good. We had company over and they seemed to like it also.
It's a keeper, Rachel!

Quad Squad! said...

Hi, Rachel! I'm Becky's friend Allison, the one with the quads. My husband Jim made this chicken for us the other night and it was SO good! Some of the best chicken I've had in ages! Thanks for sharing the recope!